Copyright 2018 © - Infosec Cloud Ltd All Rights Reserved.
Our fully managed services raise your employee’s awareness to cybercrime and the risks posed to your business. By raising their awareness, they go on to take the training a lot more seriously.
Keep Employees Vigilant
It is only by keeping employees vigilant against cybercrime that you can make a difference to staff behavior and ensure they apply the training on a day to day basis and ultimately not pose a risk to your organisation.
- Our fully managed service removes the requirement to take up any of your time or resources, we run, create, chase and report everything for you.
- Everything is created from scratch and bespoke for your organisation. This ensures all targeted emails are real life scenarios.
- The cost is far less than any single cyber security incident.
- Proven and guaranteed to stop employees from causing security incidents.
- Our training covers relevant and current cyber security threats including: Email, Web, Physical, Mobile/Wi-Fi, Handling Sensitive Information and Best Practice.
- Professional content in plain non-technical language, suitable for all employees.
- Full reporting for you to prove employees have been trained around the changes GDPR brings.
- Regular reminders to ensure employees complete the training.
- Our fully managed service removes the requirement to take up any of your time or resources.
- Unlimited access for 12 months (perfect for refresher training) with no charge for staff turnover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Of key importance is that our service provides a lot more than just phishing training. Our training covers relevant and current cyber security threats including: Email, Web, Physical, Mobile/Wi-Fi, Handling Sensitive Information, GDPR and Best Practice.
Yes, we work with and support organisations across every continent.
Our training is currently translated into German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and Mandarin – more translations can be added.
None. All our services are fully managed by our expert team. Everything is created, ran, chased and reported on for you. All you need to do is provide us a list of your users and add our sending IP’s to your email security.